Do you prefer to learn more about sustainable urban mobility planning and its challenges at your own pace and from anywhere in the world?
CH4LLENGE will develop four online learning courses, one per each SUMP challenge. The courses will be based on self-learning modules which enables participants to follow the courses at their own pace. The courses are suitable to all, with little and more experience with integrated planning and SUMPs. Each course consists of several modules to complete. By registering for our Online Learning Courses you can benefit from the results of the workshops and seminars as well as the experiences from the CH4LLENGE cities.
The online learning courses complement the other training activities CH4LLENGE Universities and training events organized by CH4LLENGE. The online learning courses are free of charge and the access will be possible from CH4LLENGE website.
- SUMP Basic course started on 13 March
- Online learning course on participation in SUMP development (moderated)
- Online learning course in institutional cooperation in SUMP development (moderated)
- Online learning course on identifying the most effective measures (moderated)
- Online learning course on monitoring and evaluating progress (moderated)